Monday 29 August 2022

A Perfect Cover Letter Sample-for experienced proffesionals

A Perfect Cover Letter Sample-

-For experienced professionals-

Mr. (Name of Recruiting Manager),

Company Name

Address

 

Sub: Application for…………………………………..position.

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

I am writing this letter to you to apply for the position of (desired position) in your company. I came across the position via skill jobs and wanted to apply for the same.

 

I have a degree in (the degree relevant to the desired position), and I have worked in a similar field before for more than (number of months/years of experience) at (current or company name). During my time in (current or last position), I have learned valuable skills that appear relevant to the position desired by your company.

 

In my current position as (current position), I have achieved exponential growth in the field by increasing overall (sales or marketing) statistics by at least (percentage).

 

I have learned that I enjoy working in this field and that I can prove to be a valuable asset with my present skill set. I enjoy working with like-minded people, and I am a team player. The challenges that the (desired position) offers are big, and I am sure that with an expert team I can take these challenges head-on.

 

Thank you for your time and for considering me as a candidate. I have mentioned my contact number and email id in my resume and will send a follow-up email next week if further information is required.

 

Yours sincerely,

<Your Name>


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

5/Sports/slider

Recent

3/Fashion/grid-small

Random

3/Sports/col-left